Two days at Patabamba Cusco-Peru
Day 01: Cusco –Patabamba
We leave Cusco in the morning by private car to Patabamba, once we get there people will be waiting for us in this amazing village. This is a very interesting day where we will have a complete process of explanation about the textiles of Patabamba with all the natural dyes that comes specially from the plants, after this we have the lunch and then we will have one more show about Andean medicinal plants from Patabamba and herbs that people use for treatments of some kind of diseases that there are on the Andes.
Day 02: Patabamba’s agriculture and Pachamanca typical dish
By the morning we can visit the farms of different kinds of potatoes in Patabamba, corn, whit, vegetables and some other products that local people grow for cooking, after we see the agriculture system we start to make the big lunch named Pachamanca which is a typical dish with different kinds of meets and local products from Patabamba, at the same time we will share with some people from the local area. By the afternoon we will start to go back to Cusco.
What to bring?
- Sun glasses
- Rain poncho
- Camera (there is power in Patabamba, so you can recharge your batteries)
- Bottle of water (we will provide you water for drinking every day)
- Money in case you would like to buy some authentic textiles from Patabamba
- Guide in English or Spanish for the trek.
- All Private bus transportation of the itinerary
- Lodging (local house)