Cuzco Machupicchu Three Days
CITY TOUR CUZCO
• We visit the city of Cusco with our guide.
• Pick up from your hotel at 8:00 am
• Visit mean square and our Local Market in Cusco where you can see many Andean Products
• Visit Qoricancha the main place at the Inca Times
• Visit Sacsayhuaman the biggest Incas building nearest to Cusco a huge archeological site made with stones of 130 tons by the Incas
• We pick you up at 7:30 am from your hotel
• Visit the textile center where local people will show us the whole process of textile elaboration made from the Alpaca’s wool and dye by natural plants
• Visit Chinchero archeological site and the Colonial area.
• Visit Maras – Moray an agricultural experimentation center made by the Incas
• Lunch Buffet
• Visit Ollantaytambo Incas’ building
• Train to Aguas calientes
• Spend one night at Aguas Calientes
• We take the bus to Machupicchu
• Early in the morning, we visit Machupicchu expecting to see the sunrise and the amazing view of this small Incas city, which is made of stones.
• Bus back to Aguas Calientes
• Train back to Ollantaytambo
• In Ollantaytambo we take our private car to Cuzco.
• Bilingual guide (English, Spanish)
• All Transportation (round trip)
• Train tickets
• Bus to Machupicchu and back to Aguas Calientes
• All entrances tickets to Machupicchu and Sacred Vallley, Sacsayhuaman and Qoricancha
• Hotel at Aguas Calientes
• Soft drinks